- Up to 8 load cells conditioning
- Input for belt speed sensor (IO+ option)
- Several levels of digital filtering to eliminate vibrations
- Failure detection device of load cell input
- Continuous flow rate and weight total calculation
- Flow control with built-in self-adjustable PID
- 4 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs for the dosing process control and totalisation by pulses
- Analog output 0-10V or 4-20mA (IO+ option)
- PLC link RS485, CAN or PROFIBUS
- PC or HMI link in RS485 or USB
eNod4-B offers advanced interfaces and functionnalities to build a continuous weighing or dosing system on a belt: Integrator and totalizer on belt scales, Flow rate control on belt weigh feeders.
Continuous totalizer functions:
- Calculation of the belt speed and weight integration by length unit.
- Flow rate calculation and totalisation of product quantity over the belt.
- Monitoring of a loading cycle on reaching a totalized weight target.
Weigh belt feeder functions:
- Monitoring of flow rate per hour according to pre-set target, by PID adjustment.
- Automatic set-up function of the PID parameters by self-learning technology.
eNodView software allows calibration and programming of eNod controller range. It's also a powerful tool for signal acquisition and analysis:
- Grafic signal display in time and frequency
- Simulation and adjustment of eNod integrated digital filters
- Graphic visualization of the flow rate and of the PID control output