- Up to 8 load cells conditioning
- Input for belt speed sensor (IO+ option)
- Several levels of digital filtering to eliminate vibrations
- Failure detection device of load cell input
- Integrated web server for monitoring and remote setting
- Continuous flow rate and weight total calculation
- Flow control with built-in self-adjustable PID
- 4 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs for the dosing process control and totalisation by pulses
- Analog output 0-10V or 4-20mA (IO+ option)
- 1 Dual-port Ethernet for PLC connection
- MODBUS-TCP, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT and PROFINET protocols
- PC or HMI link in RS485 or USB
eNod4-B offers advanced interfaces and functionnalities to build a continuous weighing or dosing system on a belt: Integrator and totalizer on belt scales, Flow rate control on belt weigh feeders
Continuous totalizer functions:
- Calculation of the belt speed and weight integration by length unit.
- Flow rate calculation and totalisation of product quantity over the belt.
- Monitoring of a loading cycle on reaching a totalized weight target.
Weigh belt feeder functions:
- Monitoring of flow rate per hour according to pre-set target, by PID adjustment.
- Automatic set-up function of the PID parameters by self-learning technology.